"I gave my sister the fetal doppler as a baby shower gift and she just loved it. She says she can use it even when she is on the go because it is discreet. She’s also mentioned that it has amazing sound quality.”
~ Tammy L., Bluegear customer
Hear your baby's heartbeat from the comfort of your own home!
The Portable Baby Doppler Fetal Heart Rate Monitor is a hand-held obstetrical unit, which is applicable to hospital, clinic, and home for daily self-check by pregnant women.
It has a large LCD screen and turns off automatically after 60 seconds when not in use.
It produces no radiation and is safe and easy to use. This amazing device allows any soon-to-be mom or health care professional hear their baby's heartbeat with ease and clarity.
Connect with Your Baby!
You can use the Premium Baby Fetal Doppler from the comfort of your home, allowing you to check in with your baby in between appointments. The built-in speaker means you can share this moment with other loved ones.
The bright LCD display screen shows your baby’s heart rate while you are using it, making it even easier to detect.
Whether you are traveling, using it at home, or a midwife or obstetrician relying on it for appointments, the Premium Baby Fetal Doppler is easy to use.
- 1. Clear Fetal Heart Sound: High performance clear fetal heart sound.
- 2. LCD Display: Multi-parameter working mode, and fetal heart rate display, clear FHR (Fetal Heart Rate) display.
- 3. High Sensitivity: Medical grade, high sensitivity waterproof probe, no radiation to detect, low ultrasound power.
- 4. Compatible with both earphone and speaker (Earphone NOT included).
- 5. Perfect for listening and recording your unborn baby's heartbeat when he is 12 weeks above.
- 6. Lightweight and easy to carry. You can share your joy with your lover, families, and friends, whether you are at home or out.
How To Use:
1. Lie flat with a cushion pillow and keep your legs straight and relaxed.
2. Rub gel or water to the lower area of the stomach.
3. Turn the doppler on and slowly — really slowly — move it around until you can hear the heartbeat.
4. The earlier it is in your pregnancy, the lower you'll likely have to go. Try below your belly button.
5. Be aware that you'll also hear your own heartbeat and the pulse of an artery.
- Probe Frequency: 2.5 MHz +/-10%
- Error Range: +/-2 beats per minute
- Rate Display Range: 30-240 beats per minute
- Size: 130mm (L) x 100mm（W) x 36mm(H)
- Weight: 250g
- Battery, 2*AA Alkaline Battery (not included)
— 1 X Portable Baby Doppler Fetal Heart Rate Monitor